Monday, November 28, 2005

Indoor Biking, anyone?

It's officially 'winter' here in NY. We had 5 inches of snow last week! Unfortunately, between the mess from the snow and the fact that it is dark outside before I get out of work, I would normally be done mountain biking for the season. BUT... I've just discovered a wonderful new toy!




I've made my bike into a transformer! The "trainer" I got attaches to the back wheel and basically converts my regular outdoor mountain bike into an indoor stationary bike.

It's working out pretty well so far. The fact that I can actually *exercise* while sitting in front of the tv at night makes it much easier to get my winter workouts in. Cheers to indoor biking! ;)

Here's a shot of the cords that attach the little computer to my bike so I can measure time and distance. I just thought this was a neat perspective!


Labels: , ,